How to prepare the Caipiroska cocktail? The Caipiroska is a very well known cocktail that thanks to its taste has conquered the palate of thousands of people around the world.
The Capiroska is a cocktail prepared with Vodka, lemon and sugar very pleasant and is usually presented in a short glass old fashioned style.
Don’t wait any longer to enjoy a different and very easy to prepare cocktail to share with friends during the holidays.
En esta nota, encontraras lo siguiente
How to make a Traditional Caipiroska?
The Caipiroska is a cocktail that mixes the best of vodka with the delicious flavor of lemon making it a very popular drink among lovers of this interesting Russian liquor.
Caipiroska Cocktail Ingredients
What do you need to prepare a caipiroska? Ingredients
- 4 parts of Vodka
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Recipe for the preparation of the Caipiroska cocktail
This recipe is for one person. The time of duration is about 5 minutes, the key point of this cocktail is the lemon and sugar that undoubtedly give its refreshing flavor. Preparation
- Place the lemon wedges and sugar in a lowball glass
- Crush the lemon wedges and sugar gently with a mortar to release the aroma
- Add the ice and vodka to the glass
- Garnish with a lemon wedge
- Add sherbet to drink
How to prepare a Strawberry Caipiroska?
Strawberry Caipiroska is a very fun and well-known combination that has attracted thousands of followers who enjoy the delicious taste of strawberries and vodka.
Strawberry Caipiroska Cocktail Ingredients
Its ingredients are very easy to obtain Ingredients
- 1/2 kilo of strawberries
- 1 lemon in slices
- 4 parts of vodka
Recipe for the preparation of the Caipiroska cocktail with strawberries
This preparation is for one person, the preparation time is about 5 minutes and the most important part of this cocktail is the strawberry which has a fundamental role in this version of the traditional caipiroska. Preparation
- Crush the strawberries together with the lemon and place in a short glass with sugar to taste
- Add the vodka to the glass with the strawberries and lemon
- Then add the ice to the glass
- Stir gently for a few seconds
- You can add some chopped strawberries
How to prepare a Caipiroska cocktail with orange?
The caipiroska has inspired many who have used fruits and juices to innovate with this cocktail that has more and more followers.
Ingredients of the Caipiroska with Orange cocktail
There are only a few ingredients used to make this delicious cocktail Ingredients
- 3 ounces of vodka
- 2 ounces of orange juice
- 1 orange slice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Recipe for the preparation of Caipiroska with Orange
This recipe is for one person, its preparation time is about 5 minutes and the most important ingredient is the orange that with its pleasant and refreshing flavor creates a very delicious cocktail Preparation
- Place the orange juice in a short glass with the sugar and stir well until all the sugar is disintegrated
- Add the ice to the glass followed by the vodka
- Stir gently for a few seconds to integrate the liquids
- An orange slice can be added to the glass as a garnish
How to prepare a Caipiroska cocktail with passion fruit?
Passion fruit is always a good option when integrating a refreshing ingredient to our cocktails, its flavor when mixed with certain liquors gives off a lot of flavor and therefore we obtain much more pleasant cocktails.
Ingredients to prepare a Passion Fruit Caipiroska cocktail
What are the ingredients needed to prepare a Passion Fruit Caipiroska? Ingredients
- 2 ounces of passion fruit pulp
- 3 ounces of vodka
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Recipe for the preparation of a Passion Fruit Caipiroska
This recipe is for one person, and its preparation time is about 5 minutes. Its main ingredient is passion fruit pulp, which will impregnate the cocktail with a lot of flavor since it is prepared directly in the glass. Preparation
- Place the passion fruit pulp and sugar in a short glass
- Crush the pulp with the sugar gently with a mortar and pestle to disintegrate the sugar completely
- Add the ice to the glass along with the ounces of vodka
- Stir gently to integrate all the flavors
- Add a straw to drink
How to prepare a Caipiroska cocktail with Kiwi?
This cocktail is a variant of the original caipiroska, very summery, ideal for sharing during a party afternoon, its exotic flavor will dazzle and attract new followers.
Ingredients to prepare a Caipiroska with Kiwi Cocktail
Its ingredients are very easy to obtain. Ingredients
- 50 ml of vodka
- 1 chopped kiwi
- 50 ml of kiwi pulp
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Recipe for making Caipiroska with Kiwi cocktail
This recipe is for one person, its preparation time is about 5 minutes and its most outstanding ingredient is the kiwi and how its exotic flavor blends harmoniously with the vodka. Preparation
- Place the kiwi pieces in an old fashioned glass with the sugar and macerate for a few minutes
- Add the ice and vodka to the glass with the macerated mixture
- Stir gently to integrate the liqueur with the pulp
- Place a chopped kiwi in the glass
How to make a Caipiroska with watermelon?
The caipiroska with fruit can vary according to the taste of who prepares it, its combination with fruit juice makes it very refreshing. When it is made with watermelon we obtain a very different cocktail that will impact for its refreshing and tropical flavor.
Ingredients to prepare a Caipiroska cocktail with Watermelon
What ingredients are needed to prepare a Caipiroska with watermelon? Ingredients
- 50 ml of vodka
- 1 lemon in pieces
- 50 ml watermelon juice
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 watermelon triangle
Watermelon Caipiroska Cocktail Recipe
This is a very easy recipe to prepare and is for one person, the preparation time is about 5 minutes. Its secret ingredient is the watermelon juice that gives it the refreshing and tropical touch. Preparation
- Place the lemon wedges and sugar in an old fashioned glass
- Squeeze with a spoon until the lemon gives off as much juice as possible
- Add the ice, vodka and watermelon juice to the glass
- Stir gently to integrate the liquids
- Place a watermelon triangle on the rim of the glass
History of the Caipiroska cocktail
The Caipiroska seems to have its origin in Russia when they wanted to elaborate a Caipirinha to be prepared with Cachaza, an original liquor from Brazil, but when they did not have it, they replaced it with Vodka, thus creating a new and striking cocktail that has attracted thousands of followers.
The Caipiroska, also called Caipirivodka, belongs to the family of cocktails called Caipiras, born exclusively as a variation of this one, which is and has been one of the greatest known classic cocktails.
In the mid 80’s and thanks to the collaboration of several Vodka makers, they managed to bring it to Brazil, making it the reference drink of the Brazilian nights of the upper class of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
. Nowadays, the Caipiroska has variations that have arisen thanks to its combinations with different juices, which have catapulted it throughout the world thanks to its refreshing taste.
Tell us, which of these caipiroska cocktails do you like the most!